Pharmacy Benefit Program
Our Customers Save More Than 74% on Billed Prescription Charges.
Our pharmacy benefit program is a cost-containment service that provides employers a process to monitor the following:
- Utilization of the injured employee’s prescription medication
- The physician prescribing the medication
- The pharmacist filling the prescription
On average, our pharmacy benefit program saves employers more than 74% on billed prescription charges. This discounted pricing is available through more than 62,000 participating pharmacies nationwide. The program savings ultimately impact the costs of workers’ compensation insurance through lowered overall claim costs.
An employer insured with RAS is automatically enrolled in our pharmacy benefit program. Employers have immediate access via the prescription coverage card, which is provided at policy issuance or sent to the injured employee when we’re notified of a workers’ compensation injury.
Benefits of Our Pharmacy Benefit Program Include:
- Professional Management of Prescriptions
- Immediate Access to Fill Necessary Prescriptions by Using the Prescription Card
- No Copay to the Injured Employee
- 24/7 Customer Service
- Employers’ Savings Reports