Report a Claim
Please report all claims within 24 hours of the employer receiving notification of injury.
Two ways to report an injury online.
- Log into our secure portal.
- Enter policy number and date of injury.
Claim + Event Notification Center
Call 877.585.1117 to provide claim information to a claims service representative.
Email First Report of Injury forms to RAS at FirstReports@RASCompanies.com.
Complete the First Report of Injury form and fax it to 605.361.4121.
- State statutes require that an employer must file a First Report of Injury whenever an employee claims to have been injured at work.
- Whether or not the employer disputes the claim has no bearing on the employer’s obligation to file the First Report of Injury with its insurer.
- Filing the First Report of Injury does not admit liability.
- Failure to file the First Report of Injury or late filing of the First Report of Injury may subject the employer to penalties and/or lawsuits under workers’ compensation law.
As your workers’ compensation administrator, we will investigate all claims. If you have concerns about a claim, please advise us of those concerns, and we will investigate it thoroughly.